Sunday 2 September 2012

OH WHAT FUN! Sal chimes in

OH WHAT FUN.

back from byron and working stuff out on mac - and now have system sussed -

have SO MUCH TO ADD 

but not time right now.
taking kids to comedian tonight.

btw - if i update one of your posts - comment thereon - is there anyway that it can then be marked forse and sal on the overview? [Forse adds: no, the name at the bottom of the post is the name of the author thereof and can't be changed.  BTW: I didn't mean you needed to use Fuschia colour for your posts, only something different (eg Purple one left of Fuschia..), if you add in a comment within a post, just as I've made this Black.... But no worries if you want to make Fuschia "your" colour!....

and i see what you mean about not necessary to change font - colour is just fine.

YAY
Dressed to go to my oldest son's weddding.  Which was up there with the worst days of my life.
He is the one who doesn't speak to me - never has really - and it is probably my major regret
about the marriage break-up
fuchia is my signature colour.
[Forse adds: Sal: you look so glamorous!  And the font colour matches your dress!]

gotcha - i had to change the settings to only authors could read - because lucy who is here studying could access the blog.

AND i have just worked out how to get an email alert when there is an update. [Forse adds: well done! have you seen how many photos I've added?]

I AM SO SMART. [Yes indeed!]

BTW: don't forget: add a "Post Title" in the top box, next time.  Helps to ensure correct labelling in the Blog Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.