Saturday 1 September 2012

Switzerland, Christmas 72

"View from Multengutstrasse across field after frost. Dec '72 Berne, Suisse"
I really like the above photo, especially now that I've cropped it slightly. I remember that these fields really smelled with the cow-dung they spread on them... just outside of Berne city....  BTW: any caption in quotes is your note on the back of the photo...
"Xmas '72 Berne, Suisse"
Who are the people above?  Left to right: Jim (?), Jenny, Leo Cruise (?), Anne (?), Mutti, x, x, Me.
"Xmas 72 Berne, Suisse"
Oz, Forse, Sal, Anne, Jennie
"Xmas 72, Berne".  This was bag given to us by
John and Margaret, as I recall

Caption on back, I think my writing: "Mum aged 51!"

I remember this painting, had it for years. I wonder
where it is now?  Maybe at Bronwyn's?
Sal, Margaret, Anne, Jenny, Forse. Berne, Xmas 72.  Photo presumably
taken by Oz.

Why did Oz and Jennie come to visit us in Berne?  Where had they been?

LATER (17/2/13): added a photo from Sal...

"Alf" in Backyard of MultengutStrasse on a fine
winter's day, Dec 1972.  Cool Hat!