Saturday 1 September 2012

Greece, 1972

Well, finally I get back to posting some photos, these ones sent to me by snail mail by Sal, in September 2012.  I've been a bit busy building the little boat, and dealing with the movements of the big boat -- to Thailand and back, to King's Cup, in the China Coast Regatta, etc, all on the Xena blog....  The little boat build is here.
Sooooo. Below the results of some scanning just now.  I've started with the "Greece 1972" envelope and have made some judgements on what to include, ie, some editing; haven't scanned all in the packet....
Now, Sal, I've included the lovely ones of you and Padge showering; after all, you sent them.... And we're still private here.  [PF 2/4/19: not any more...].  But if you want me to remove them, let me know.... Pxx
Lovely model showering under the olive tree...




With Pong, and clothes for a change....

Love them peaches...
Not sure if this is Greece, but looks like it....



"Padge still has these bowls, I think" (Sal)




Woops...... off they come again, just can't seem to keep
those clothes on, in Hydra....

Sal's turn.  Lovely view.

Sal and Miss American Pie

Padge and Pong.  What's she up to, this young lady?

Nice rustic photo...

Sal and Padge's house

Oz and Jen, somewhere in Athens (?)

Oz and Jen

L to R: Padg, xx,xx,xx, Katinka, Andreas, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: ask Padg why Oz and Jen were there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.