Tuesday 2 April 2019

Italy: Milan, July 1974

"Outside the Cathedral  [Duomo] in Milan, having
just arrived in Italy to meet Peter. Italy, July 74" (Sally)
I love this photo, so I'm pinning it to the top of the blog.
The story here is that I was in Turin, teaching English with Linguarama.  I had a couple of private students, lawyers both, who wanted me to accompany them and their families on a car trip to Yugoslavia.  All I had to do to earn my keep was teach them some English every day. I was cheeky and asked them if I could bring along my girlfriend Sally, then living in the UK. They said fine. And so here she is, meeting me in Milan.
The posts below go from India, the end of our trip from London in 1975, backward to 1969 and our mates in those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.