Monday 27 August 2012

Australia, 1969, 1970. "Oz, Ace, Little Pete, Rottie..."

This photo was September 1970 and was front page of the Canberra Times,
and the Sydney Morning Herald.
The second Aussie Moratorium.  One of my favourite photos.....

Sal, well done!
From your post below....
"who were all the boys????
oz, ace, little pete, rottie, dick ellis, barry faux, ray pollard..."
Here's a couple of photos I have on my computer.  I'll get to the other points in your post, point by point below the photos.
Barry and his Red Setter, Big Pete, on the Murrumbidgee, I think 1969

Tony, Oz and Jenny, and Barry's Red Setter.... Same day as above

Ace and Oz.  Ace is cutting up some Acid.  This is in the Brindabellas
on a day we went out especially to trip.... sometime in '69, I think

I think this photo is Bathurst 1969: Ray, Rottie,
Big Pete, Forse
Actually, I think I'll leave comments on your post to my next post. I'll just leave you to these rather nice and memory-recalling photos... I wonder if you remember any of them?
I'll also have to go to my photo album and scan some in to my computer to upload them here.
BTW: just to confirm with you: that this blog of ours is private to you and me.  Noone else can see it (for as long as you want it that way) and Google has not been given permission to search it.  So it's ours. [2 April 2019: we decided to make it Public.  PF]